- In-person School Opens August 12th
- California Dept. of Education
- District Boundaries
- Enrollment Process
- Cafeteria & Food Services Program
- Interdistrict Transfers
- PowerSchool Parent
- Student/Parent Handbook English
- Student/Parent Handbook Spanish
- Student/Parent Handbook Vietnamese
- Transportation Information
- Uniform Complaint Procedure
- Champions Preschool & School Age Program
If you are living outside of the Orchard School District attendance boundary and would like to attend Orchard, please do the following:
- Go to the district office of your home district to fill out an Inter-District Transfer form. We recommend that you ask for a copy of the completed form.
- If approved, your home district will forward your request directly to Orchard.
- Once Orchard receives your request, Orchard will either approve or deny the request and inform you by mail.
- The entire process takes approximately two weeks. If you would like to follow up on the status of your request, you may call the school office at (408) 944-0388 or bring in a copy of the original request form.
If you are living within the Orchard School District attendance boundary and would like to attend a school outside of the district, please do the following:
- Go to the Orchard school office and fill out an Inter-district Transfer form. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays in June 2020 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., you may go to the school front office drop off window to request an inter-district transfer form or turn in a completed one.
- Upon approval, Orchard will forward the form to the requested district.
- The requested district will notify you directly whether it is granting your request.