- In-person School Opens August 12th
- California Dept. of Education
- District Boundaries
- Enrollment Process
- Cafeteria & Food Services Program
- Interdistrict Transfers
- PowerSchool Parent
- Student/Parent Handbook English
- Student/Parent Handbook Spanish
- Student/Parent Handbook Vietnamese
- Transportation Information
- Uniform Complaint Procedure
- Champions Preschool & School Age Program
Enrollment Process during the School Year
- Pick up a registration packet from the school office.
- Fill out forms and obtain proof of residency.
- Learn about how you can join Orchard's PTA
- Return completed packet to the school office.
- Students who return packets before 12:00 can start school the following day.
- Students who return packets after 12:00 will need to wait a full day before starting school.
Enrollment for Next School Year (K-8)
Registration for the next school year begins now. Parents can pick up a registration packet in the school office. Please make sure packets are complete upon returning to the school office. Parents are encouraged to return packets as soon as possible to assist with the preparation for the upcoming year. Currently enrolled students do not need to reregister for the following school year.
Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten?
Student placement into either Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten is based on the child's birthdate. If a child turns five years old on or before September 1st, the child is placed into Kindergarten. If the child turns five between September 2nd and December 2nd, the child is placed into Transitional Kindergarten. If the child turns five after February 2nd, the child will need to wait until the following year to be enrolled.
|Child Turns Five:||Child enrolls:|
|Before September 2nd||In Kindergarten|
|Between September 2nd and February 2nd||In Transitional Kindergarten|
|After February 2nd||Next school year|