The Ringwood Farm


In 1862, the children of the settlers began attending the first Orchard School, as their parents were busy buying and developing more land.

James Murphy built the Ringwood Farm in 1872, located at the corner of Wayne Street and Old Oakland Road.

All pictures and much of the text for the Orchard School History pages were borrowed from the book, Orchard School: A Narrative History, written by Richard Keller.